Work with professionals who have a sophisticated understanding of compliance and risk.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s professionals can help you reach eligible patients and provide comprehensive services by optimizing your 340B program. We assess risk, offer practical recommendations for financial and procedural improvements, and provide insights on regulatory concerns.
What’s on your mind?
- Ensuring 340B program integrity
- Understanding new 340B guidance and program regulations
- Allocating resources to adequately manage 340B program compliance
- Increased scrutiny of the 340B program
- The potentially huge cost of losing access to 340B-priced drugs
- Prudently reinvesting 340B savings
- Receiving notification of a HRSA audit
- Meeting the 12 essential contract pharmacy compliance elements and suggested provisions provided by HRSA
- Sustaining funding of uncompensated and charity care
- Improving medication access as well as patient convenience and satisfaction
A unique approach
We bring quality and integrity to every engagement. We focus on the areas of your organization with the greatest risk. This may include eligibility issues for sites, patients, or providers. Other common risks might include preventing drug diversion and duplicate discounts, compliance for contract pharmacies, and monitoring and auditing 340B program requirements. With frequent and timely communication, we are able to resolve complex issues and mitigate surprises.
Many of our professionals have firsthand experience working in a variety of health care organizations. Our pharmacy team thoroughly understands the 340B program rules and regulations on a federal and state level, and will keep you apprised of regulatory changes and updates.
340B drug pricing program services for health care organizations
- 340B risk assessment and audit readiness evaluation
- 340B program implementation
- 340B program optimization
- Proactive communication when policies are updated or clarified
- Internal controls assessment
- Regulatory compliance guidance
- Annual independent audit of contract pharmacy
- Technical and auditing oversight