Brent is a Principal in the Minneapolis office for CliftonLarsonAllen focusing on the Manufacturing and Distribution industry. Brent has over 20 years of experience serving the owners of privately held businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, construction, and service industries.
Brent's experience includes providing assurance and tax services, wealth advisement, assisting companies in support of transactions - both on a buy-side and sell-side basis, owner succession planning, preparation of financial projections and forecasts, developing internal audit plans, instituting performance measurement frameworks, and analyzing and developing internal control structures, among others. Brent has served clients ranging in size from $1 million to over $1 billion in annual revenues.
- Bachelor's of accounting from the University of Minnesota, Duluth, Minnesota €“ Summa Cum Laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Texas and Minnesota
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Integrated Resource Manager (CIRM) through APICS certification
In the community
- ManeGait Therapeutic Horsemanship - Finance Committee
- School and Church Volunteer
- Junior Achievement - Volunteer Instructor
- Youth Sports Association - Volunteer Coach
Resources and events
Article 4/17/2020Practical Tips to Improve Supply Chain During the COVID-19 Pandemic