CLA’s health care team reserves our in-person discussions to talk through opportunities that can lead your organization forward, while completing a large portion of your audit off-site to minimize disruption in your organization.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding an auditor who understands the health care industry and can begin work with little to no hand-holding
- Navigating the constant shift in reimbursement and payment methodologies to maximize benefits in your organization
- Complying with continually changing regulations
- Connecting the dots between your organization and others in the industry to remain competitive and stay on top of trends
- Translating audit findings into opportunities that go beyond your financial statements
Create opportunities with CLA
Our team is made up of health care professionals, first and foremost, who are immersed in the constantly developing world of regulation and payment transformation. Using our diverse skillsets, we can help you connect your goals with like-minded organizations from all areas of the industry. By providing you with a high-quality, compliant audit, we can help identify areas that put your organization at risk. And by using data analytics to focus your audit on what matters most, we offer actionable insights that go beyond a traditional compliance audit. Then we deliver our findings during strategic on-site visits to minimize disruptions to your day-to-day work.
Related services for health care providers
- Accounting receivable support and training
- Coding analysis and compliance
- Cost segregation studies
- Cybersecurity and data privacy
- Data analytics and insights
- Enterprise risk management
- Finance department assessment
- Internal audit
- Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) assessment and implementation
- Revenue cycle management for hospitals, health systems, and physicians
- Transaction support
InsightsSee All Insights
White paper 9/28/202338th SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report
Blog 9/27/20235 Questions on a Government Shut-Down
Article 9/20/20232024 Physician Fee Schedule Decreases Conversion Factor
Blog 9/18/2023Dementia Care Model Announced
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Blog 9/12/2023Your Digital Transformation Journey
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 11/30/2023Are You Barely Surviving or Thriving?
Event 11/5/2023 – 11/8/2023LeadingAge Annual Meeting
Webinar 10/26/2023Survival Guide for Nonprofits
Webinar 10/10/2023Data Analytics: Crawl, Walk, Run- RUN: Leveraging AI & Predictive Analytics