CLA Clarity captures data from SNFs across the nation. Then our professionals cut through the noise to give SNF financers and operators, real estate owners, analysts, and trade associations insight into a facility’s financial drivers and operations.
What’s on your mind?
- Declining performance and financial uncertainty in your SNF
- Understanding market differentiators
- Anticipating future drivers for success in facilities
- Keeping up with ever-changing financial influences
- Balancing CMS Five-Star rating and financial performance
- Increasing complexity of skilled nursing, including changing referral patterns, new competitors, and changing payment models
A unique approach
CLA Clarity gathers financial, operational, and quality data from every Medicare-certified facility in the country. Then we organize the data, including per patient day (PPD) expenses, CMS Five-Star ratings, and financial outcomes, to show you how the industry is performing and the story behind the numbers.
Whether you’re looking to compare all facilities, just the ones in your state, or find out how you measure up to a nearby facility, our professionals make connections between data points to translate numbers into actionable insights. By exploring the data through conversations, we can help you make decisions that will focus your efforts and resources in the areas that provide the most financial benefit.
SNF data analytics and consulting services
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/15/2021The Future of Life Plan Communities
Article 10/13/20212021 Senior Living Trends Survey: Focus on Strategic Planning
Article 10/4/2021Initial Observations of SNF Trends Data Illustrates COVID-19 Challenges
Article 8/30/2021PDPM Rate Analysis: What’s in Store?
Article 8/27/2021CMS Releases FY 2022 Final Rule for Skilled Nursing Facilities
EventsSee all Events
Event December 06, 2021AHCA/NCAL Population Health Management Summit