Evolve and improve by complying with national coding standards
A comprehensive analysis of your medical practice strengthens your organization by equipping staff with vital compliance and reimbursement skills.
What’s on your mind?
- Integrating CMS documentation guidelines into daily decision making
- Ensuring that every patient record is complete and compliant with coding standards
- Reducing claim denials
- Understanding EOBs and challenging inappropriate reimbursement denials
- Identifying strengths and opportunities of current coding employees
- Preparing providers and employees for outside audits
- Daily compliance with coding standards
- Developing a strategy that incorporates technology from electronic health records (EHR) to practice assessment
- Doing more with less
A unique approach
Through a structured, hands-on approach, our experienced coding and reimbursement professionals will assess and analyze your situation. Based on our findings, we'll train your staff to develop strategies to enhance your in-house skills.
Our health care team includes CPAs, consultants, certified professional coders, certified medical practice executives, and leaders with experience as CFOs and practice administrators. CliftonLarsonAllen will assess your coding, documentation, and reimbursement information to help you stay in compliance and obtain proper reimbursement from third-party payers.
With decades of experience serving physicians and medical groups, CliftonLarsonAllen combines local expertise with national resources. We work alongside your team to transform complexities into opportunities, so you can focus on patient care. Our goal is to create a noticeably different client experience.
Revenue cycle and coding analysis services for medical practices
- Financial performance improvement
- Operational excellence consulting
- EHR template design
- CMS coding guidelines
- Fee schedule analysis and charge capture analysis
- Patient record evaluation
- Training on CPT codes and payer guidelines on medical necessity
- Comprehensive education programs
- Development and testing of internal policies and procedures
- Practice assessment and practice management services
- Denial management training
- Revenue cycle assessment and interim management services
- Strategic planning