Tribes need skilled advisors who understand their unique challenges and goals.
Our CPAs and consultants can help analyze and address financial, operational, and regulatory issues so you can focus your attention on serving your tribal members.
What’s on your mind?
- Providing accurate and meaningful financial information to decision makers and tribal members
- Maintaining quality services in the face of revenue reductions
- Responding to regulatory pressures and complexities
- Finding new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Planning and restructuring to accommodate changing member needs
A unique approach
Our 600 professionals serve more than 1,700 tribal, local, county, and state government agencies. It has been our primary focus for more than 40 years. We understand the legislative changes, funding challenges, compliance responsibilities, and risk management duties that impact you. Our goal is to become familiar with all aspects of your operations, not just the information needed for the year-end audit. Our CPAs and consultants will stay in touch with you throughout the year, so we can offer solutions to challenges as they arise. You’ll benefit from a close personal connection with a team of professionals devoted to tribal governments.
Services for tribal governments and casinos
- Compliance audits (OMB Circular A‐133, NIGC MICS, Title 31)
- Financial statement audits for tribal governments, casinos, hotels, forestry products, manufacturing, and housing
- Fraud risk assessment and investigations
- Information security assessments and forensic audits
- Internal audit, risk assessments, and evaluations
- Outsourced business operations
- Providing Assistance for Self-Sufficiency (PASS)
- Training and educational seminars
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.