Protect your Tribal sovereignty with services that look beyond compliance to a better tomorrow.
CLA helps Tribal governments and casinos with everything you need to preserve your vital resources and serve the people who rely on them for generations to come.
What’s on your mind?
- Providing accurate and meaningful financial information to decision makers and Tribal members
- Maintaining quality services amid a changing compliance and economic environment
- Responding to regulatory pressures and complexities
- Finding new ways to operate more effectively and efficiently
- Planning and restructuring to accommodate changing Tribal member needs
Create opportunities with CLA
Your Tribe grapples with legislative changes, funding challenges, compliance responsibilities, and risk management duties that impact your governmental, gaming, and other enterprises every day of the year. Our Tribal-specialized professionals understand these complex pressures. We help you to not only manage them, but to use them as opportunities to function with greater efficiency and cost-effectiveness so you can best meet your Tribal members’ needs, both now and well into the future.
We do this by getting to know your Tribe in depth and staying in close contact throughout the entire year. And because your Tribal operations are diverse, we can build teams from the disciplines and industries that matter to you — all while serving you with local people who revere your Tribe’s unique heritage and your irreplaceable role in the community.
Services for tribal governments and gaming operations
- Compliance audits (OMB Circular A‐133, NIGC MICS, Title 31 Anti-Money Laundering [AML])
- Consulting and accounting solutions (CAST)
- Finance department assessment
- Financial statement audits for Tribal governments; casinos; hotels, restaurants, and golf courses; forestry products; agriculture; health care; financial institutions; and other enterprises
- Fraud risk assessment and investigations
- Information security assessments and forensic audits
- Internal audit, risk assessments, and evaluations
- New Markets tax credit
- Opportunity Zones
- Outsourced business operations
- Procurement policies and procedures review
- Providing Assistance for Self-Sufficiency (PASS)
- Telecom advisory
- Training and educational seminars
- Institutional investment services
- Investment management
- Management of minor and other trust accounts
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.