Get support and education to make smart, informed decisions and pass knowledge along to others.
What’s on your mind?
- Maintaining self-sufficiency and sovereignty
- Providing accurate and meaningful financial information to Tribal decision makers and members
- Hiring hard-to-find, qualified accounting and finance professionals
- Keeping up with ever-changing regulations
- Making sense of increasingly complex Tribal government and business operations and financial reporting
- Avoiding pressures, sanctions, or penalties imposed by funding agencies and creditors for inaccurate or late financial information
Experience our client-focused approach
Your Tribe’s government and businesses need savvy financial professionals to help you envision future possibilities, plan for what’s ahead, and make informed decisions independently. This level of self-sufficiency comes over time with learning and guidance. But finding the right people isn’t easy, and the financial reporting landscape never stops changing. It’s hard to keep up.
You can fill in the gaps with outsourced help. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) has deep Tribal knowledge and experience, along with our customizable, scalable PASS outsourced services. We can step in and help with a single project, provide as-needed instruction and consultation, and complete the process by training your personnel. In turn, they can train and educate others in the Tribe, passing on the knowledge that ultimately leads to ongoing self-sufficiency.
PASS outsourced services for tribal governments and businesses
- Audit and budget preparation and organizational audits
- Budget preparation
- CFO and controller positions
- Financial checkup
- Financial statement preparation
- Full-service accounting functions
- Information technology and support
- Internal audit support
- Loan file reviews for credit programs
- Long-term financial planning
- Operational audits
- Regulatory reporting
- Software implementation and conversion
- Special project management
- Statutory compliance
- Talent solutions
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Article 10/3/202310 Strategies to Reduce Employee Turnover in State and Local Governments
Article 8/15/2023Digital Transformation in Government – What Does That Mean?
Article 6/9/2023State and Local Governments: Gear Up for GASB 96
Article 4/21/2023Improve Government Grant Management with Industry Specific Software