Depend on experienced, high-level professionals to provide the financial insights you need to meet the challenges you face.
A CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) outsourced CFO can help owners, management, and board members solve financial management issues by providing unique industry-specific guidance.
"I can sleep well at night because I know the thorough work the CLA team brings to their CFO services. They take time to ensure I understand our financials and their quarterly reports help our board fulfill its duties."
Dave Wickstrom, Executive Director, Alliance of Disability Advocates
What’s on your mind?
- Access to executive-level skills and experience on an interim or permanent basis
- Utilizing CFO-level assistance on an as-needed, part-time, or full-time basis
- Finding help for strategic planning and acquisitions
- Obtaining financial leadership through key business changes (e.g., IPO, business integration, new system, and growth)
- Accessing timely, reliable financial information to make critical decisions
- Improving clarity in financial reporting
- Evaluating equity transactions and owner protection
- Developing key relationships: venture capitalists, bankers, auditors, and lawyers
- Maintaining a vital flow of financial information during employee turnover or leaves of absence
- Focusing on your business rather than office personnel and support
- Selecting and implementing accounting software
A unique approach
We provide growing and established organizations with experienced CFO-level talent on an outsourced, part-time basis at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. During interim periods, we bring experienced professionals with specialized skill sets to navigate times of transition when you can’t afford to be without a CFO. Our CPAs and consultants work on site, which positions us to immediately address pressing financial concerns, mentor staff, and help you make critical decisions.
Outsourced CFO services
- Management of the finance infrastructure (accounting, treasury, finance)
- Financial, business, and strategic planning and implementation
- Hands-on guidance during transitions (e.g., medical leave, IPO, business integration, or leadership succession)
- Cash flow management and projections
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Private equity and debt financing
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial and operational improvement plans
- Mergers and acquisition support
- Risk management
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Contract review
- A complete suite of outsourcing services