CliftonLarsonAllen's (CLA) government-specific services are scalable to your organization’s needs and budgets.
What’s on your mind?
- Increasing demand for government services
- Rising costs and static budgets
- Succession planning for key organizational and departmental positions
- Recruiting and retention of staff with specialized skills and experience
Experience our client-focused approach
Access some of the industry’s most savvy minds to meet your organization and budgetary needs. CLA’s state and local government business operations professionals can serve as your complete finance team or work with your existing staff and consultants. We can help you analyze and address financial, operational, and regulatory issues, allowing you to focus on serving your constituents. Whether you need CFO-level advice, bookkeeping, and/or accounting functions, we’ll give you the data and perspective to make informed decisions, efficiently use taxpayer resources, and serve the public with greater transparency, all while alleviating the costs and effort of recruiting and hiring.
Business operations services for state and local governments
Short-term, long-term, or permanent solutions
- Local government management
- Full-service accounting functions
- Lead or assist in the budgeting process
- Develop or update your Capital Improvement Plan
- Develop or update financial management plans
- Payroll and other human resource needs
- Audit preparation support
Project-based and other services
- Evaluation of organizational/operational structure
- Rate studies and projections
- Internal controls and policies
- Software implementation and conversion
- Debt management, including tax levy and/or rate impacts
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 8/15/2023Digital Transformation in Government – What Does That Mean?
Article 6/9/2023State and Local Governments: Gear Up for GASB 96
Article 4/21/2023Improve Government Grant Management with Industry Specific Software
Article 2/15/2023Inflation Reduction Act Unlocks New Cash Benefits for Tax-Exempts
EventsSee All Events
Event 10/8/2023 – 10/11/20232023 P2F2 Conference
Event 10/1/2023 – 10/3/2023NAFOA 2023 Fall Finance & Tribal Economies Conference