Get a leg up on your competitors with long-term strategies for improving performance and profitability.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) helps food and beverage processors and distributors withstand industry change, reduce risk, build business value, and plan for the future.
What’s on your mind?
- Keeping up with the industry’s rapid pace of change
- Staying on top of regulations and compliance activities
- Improving profitability
- Building sustainable business value
- Developing industry-tailored tax strategies
- Planning for business succession
A unique approach
Companies in the food and beverage industry are working hard to adapt and compete in an environment that is constantly changing. Governmental regulations, product safety issues, and evolving consumer preferences are greatly influencing the way you source, process, and disburse your products. You need to stay nimble in your operations to match customer demands and comply with ever-changing standards so you can maintain and grow profitability.
Our team of industry-specialized professionals can help you implement financial and operational systems that allow you to bend and flex with industry transformations. Our work in the food production and distribution field includes farmers and other agribusiness operations, and we know every step of the farm-to-table route and its implications on your business. We’ll help you focus on continuous performance improvement and long-term growth so you can address fluctuations and build lasting, sustainable value into your company.
Services for food and beverage manufacturing and distribution companies
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Business succession planning
- Consulting for increasing return on investment and business value
- Inventory management
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Operational excellence consulting
- Outsourced accounting and finance, human resources, and information technology
- Profitability modeling
- Real estate tax planning
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Tax strategies and planning (individual, federal, state and local, and international)
- Transaction support
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.