CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) unique model and process can help you simplify your financial data and make informed decisions that can lead to growth.
What’s on your mind?
- Maintaining profitability despite increasing costs
- Managing price pressures from customers
- Losing quotes yet operating with excess capacity
- Interpreting monthly financial statements that are hard to understand and never seem to correlate with activity on the floor
- Wondering why sales are growing but profitability is not
- Finding agreement between sales, finance, and operations leaders on what constitutes profitable work
- Balancing concentrations of high-mix, low-volume products
A unique approach
When you understand the interplay of cost structure, capacity, and pricing in your manufacturing or distribution company, your financial information becomes much more powerful and opens your eyes to opportunities for improving profitability. But to really get the most from your data, it needs to be as simple and straightforward as possible, directly linking profitability to the typical industry business model.
CLA’s manufacturing and distribution professionals can help you understand the pitfalls of traditional costing and pricing methods. We’ll work with you to develop an easy-to-use model that employs value-added revenue and capacity utilization to give you an enlightened perspective on your operations. You’ll find a heightened level of insight that can lead to improved profitability, new market growth, and higher business value.
Profit modeling services for manufacturers and distributors
- Review and assess historical financial and production information
- Develop capacity analysis
- Analyze jobs by product line, capability, and customer to determine value-added revenue
- Evaluate missed quotes to understand opportunities
- Develop a financial model to manage capacity, price, and cost structure
- Implement techniques to quote strategically and fill shop
- Create dashboards to monitor progress
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 1/31/2023Lean Labor Strategies Can Help Address Workforce Shortages
Case Study 1/20/2023Case Study: Global Retailer Saves $2 Million in Taxes and Gains Efficiency
Blog 1/8/2023Are You Ready to Transition or Exit Your Business?
Blog 12/27/2022Tax Planning Strategies Now and Into the Future