Co-sourcing your internal audit functions gives your department immediate access to specialized resources and experienced professionals.
What’s on your mind?
- New regulatory and emerging risks
- Recruiting and retaining talented people
- Adapting to changing leadership
- Developing subject-matter expertise in-house
- Implementing leading practices
- Honing specialized skills
A unique approach
Infuse fresh energy and highly specialized insight into your internal audit process by adding our team’s talent to yours. Our professionals seamlessly join your department to help you properly evaluate your control environment and manage interdependencies among your governance, risk, and compliance activities. We’ll help you stand up to regulatory scrutiny and be a model of efficiency in the eyes of both external reviewers and your own institutional administration.
CLA’s professionals use proprietary tools and methodologies to help your institution improve or establish an internal audit and risk management function. We can provide you with the right level of financial, enterprise risk management (ERM), operational, and information technology risk resources.
Internal audit services for higher education institutions
- Risk management and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Forensic accounting and investigation
- IT audit
- Process improvement and project management
- Data mining and continuous monitoring
- Control documentation, evaluation, and testing
- Risk assessments and project planning
- Regulatory compliance
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Cybersecurity Compliance — Are You Accidentally Breaking the Law?
Article 7/19/2021PPP Loan Necessity Questionnaire Retired, Review Prep Still Critical
Media coverage 7/9/2021Five Tips for Sales Analysis
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/5/2021News from Capitol Hill, and Analyzing Post-Pandemic Inflation