CLA goes beyond traditional accounting and financial analysis, and scrutinizes key assumptions underlying the deal — drawing on the deep health care expertise of our dedicated health care transaction services team.
What’s on your mind?
- Correctly structuring a health care acquisition
- Identifying and understanding the associated regulatory risks
- Maximizing value from the revenue cycle
- Anticipating the short- and long-term impact of future reimbursement models on operations
- Understanding the implications of moving towards population health management
- Evaluating the transactional impact of FASB’s new revenue recognition standard
- How advances in technology impact current health care operations
- Finding a beneficial tax structure for buyers or sellers
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Managing the post-deal integration process — particularly the first 100 days
Experience our client-focused approach
CliftonLarsonAllen’s integrated financial, tax, operational, human resources, and information technology teams have deep health care knowledge. This helps us develop a full picture of your business and the potential acquisition. We will help you understand the full performance potential of the merged entity. In addition to outlining the sustainability of historical earnings, cash flows, and quality of assets, we also support your purchase agreement negotiations, integration challenges, and business performance opportunities.
Transaction support services for health care providers
We serve as an advisor on more than 100 transactions each year. Our health care transaction services include:
- Business succession planning
- Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team (CAST)
- Health care payment reform analysis
- Operational due dilligence
- Post-merger integration
- Purchase price dispute resolution
- Revenue cycle management for hospitals, health systems, and physicians
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Sell-side, buy-side, operational, and IT due diligence
- Strategic affiliations
- Talent solutions
- Transaction tax
- Valuation and financial modeling
- Working capital targets and improvement
CLA serves approximately 7,000 health care clients and more than 250 private equity, venture capital, family offices, and other private capital sources. With appropriate consents, we routinely approach this client base to identify potential acquisition targets and referrals — connecting buyers and sellers, and assisting in all stages of the process.
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 6/1/2023The Power of Data in Health Care
Blog 5/30/2023New Money Available for HUD-Assisted Multifamily Housing
Blog 5/24/2023Impacts on Health Care With a Debt Ceiling Breach?
Article 5/17/20232024 Medicare Inpatient, Long-Term Care Hospital Rule
Blog 5/10/2023Movements in Home Care, Home Health
EventsSee All Events
Event 8/15/2023 – 8/17/2023Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT) Certification Workshop