Transaction success often depends on viewing technology as a critical part of the transaction strategy.
CliftonLarsonAllen understands the relationship between technology, risk, and business success.
What’s on your mind?
You want to know how efficiently your information technology (IT) function is performing, understand what IT assets you are truly acquiring, and be aware of future upgrades and infrastructure investment needs. Perhaps most of all, you want to know of any cybersecurity “blind spots” that may threaten the future of your enterprise.
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen combines certified technical professionals and CPAs with industry and IT cybersecurity audit specialists to provide a comprehensive, independent IT assessment. We will identify technology opportunities that reduce costs and increase the efficiency of IT across your company, leaving you with a robust defense and in-depth strategy to address current and emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
IT due diligence services
- Web application reviews
- Verify that internet-facing applications are configured and operating in a secure manne
- Identify potential vulnerabilities or cybersecurity “blind spots”
- Assess IT control structure at all layers of the system architecture
- External network penetration tests
- Aggressively test the network perimeter to identify exposure areas
- Test systems that interact with public networks such as internet gateways, VPN, routers and firewalls, email infrastructure, wireless and remote access points, and application interfaces
- Internal vulnerability assessments
- Perform a technical assessment of the key devices (servers, routers, switches) that reside on your trusted internal business network
- Identify risks and profile what is accessible to a hacker (or to an employee who chooses to see what they can get to)
- Operating and capital budgets
- Recommend appropriate level of IT investment based on the company’s size and scale
- Determine relevance to EBITDA projections and management requirements
- Operational and financial risks and opportunities
- Evaluate if IT assets will scale to meet business growth projection
- Assess IT infrastructure and network technologies
- Assess stability of core IT assets to determine need for upgrades, if any
- Assess the effectiveness of disaster recovery capabilities
- Organizational review
- Evaluate capability of IT leader and key resources
- Recommend overall next steps and develop initial transition plans