Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Private Equity and Venture Capital
Realize higher potential in your investments throughout their lifecycles. CLA can help you capitalize on each stage of the investment: raising capital, managing the portfolio, and successfully exiting.
What’s on your mind?
- Raising capital and maintaining regulatory compliance
- Finding the best targets and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses
- Finding the optimal tax structure
- Understanding the insights and value creation opportunities of an investment opportunity
- Making changes to improve long-term performance and value
- Efficiently exiting to realize maximum return of investment
A unique approach
Private Equity and Venture Capital 2020 Year in Review
As a private equity group, your business model demands an entrepreneurial mindset, a strategic outlook, and multi-industry knowledge. CLA comes alongside private equity clients to complement and supplement you and your team in each of these areas.
We can help you manage and strengthen your portfolio companies, investor relationships, and your firm as a whole with dedicated teams focused on each industry in your portfolio. Our professionals bring a wealth of experience and understanding of the private equity life cycle for raising capital, selecting investments, managing their portfolio, and successfully exiting to realize value.
Services for private equity and venture capital groups
- Assurance and tax services for alternative investment funds
- Business succession planning
- Credits and Incentives
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Financial due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Investment management
- IT due diligence
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Operational due diligence
- Outsourcing, including fund administration, finance, and accounting
- Post-merger integration
- Private wealth advisory
- Sell-side due diligence
- Talent solutions
- Transaction tax
- Working capital analysis
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.