Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Private Equity and Venture Capital
Realize higher potential in your investments throughout their lifecycles. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you capitalize on each stage of the investment: raising capital, managing the portfolio, and successfully exiting.
What’s on your mind?
- Raising capital and maintaining regulatory compliance
- Finding the best targets and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses
- Finding the optimal tax structure
- Understanding the insights and value creation opportunities of an investment opportunity
- Making changes to improve long-term performance and value
- Efficiently exiting to realize maximum return of investment
A unique approach
As a private equity group, your business model demands an entrepreneurial mindset, a strategic outlook, and multi-industry knowledge. CLA comes alongside private equity clients to complement and supplement you and your team in each of these areas.
We can help you manage and strengthen your portfolio companies, investor relationships, and your firm as a whole with dedicated teams focused on each industry in your portfolio. Our professionals bring a wealth of experience and understanding of the private equity life cycle for raising capital, selecting investments, managing their portfolio, and successfully exiting to realize value.
Services for private equity and venture capital groups
- Business succession planning
- Executive search
- Financial due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Human resource consulting
- Information Security
- Investment management
- IT due diligence
- M&A advisory
- Operational due diligence
- Outsourcing, including fund administration, finance, and accounting
- Post-merger integration
- Private wealth advisory
- Sell-side due diligence
- Transaction tax
- Working capital analysis
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.