We’re with you from start to finish
While private equity groups and venture capitalists like you face distinct challenges, we know you’re always hunting for the next big opportunity. We can help you capitalize on each stage of the investment.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Raising capital and maintaining regulatory compliance
- Finding targets and analyzing their strengths and weaknesses
- Finding the optimal tax structure
- Understanding the insights and value creation opportunities of an investment opportunity
- Making changes to improve long-term performance and value
- Efficiently exiting to realize maximum return of investment
Experience our client-focused approach
As a private equity group, your business model demands an entrepreneurial mindset, a strategic outlook, and multi-industry knowledge. We can complement and supplement your team in each of these areas, which includes strengthening your portfolio companies, investor relationships, and your firm as a whole with dedicated teams focused on each industry in your portfolio. Our professionals bring a wealth of experience and understanding of the private equity life cycle for raising capital, selecting investments, monitoring the portfolio, and successfully exiting to realize value.
Services for private equity and venture capital groups
- Assurance and tax services for alternative investment funds
- Business succession planning
- Credits and incentives
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Financial due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Investment management
- IT due diligence
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Operational due diligence
- Outsourcing, including fund administration, finance, and accounting
- Post-merger integration
- Private wealth advisory
- Sell-side due diligence
- Talent solutions
- Transaction tax
- Working capital analysis
Securities products, merger and acquisition services, and wealth advisory services are provided by CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors LLC, a federally registered investment advisor and member FINRA, SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Tool 1/14/2022Your Business and Individual Tax Rates for 2022
Blog 1/12/2022Private Equity Workforce Challenges
Media coverage 1/12/2022A Private Equity Firm Offers to Buy Your Business — What Should You Do?
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 1/27/2022Register for our Livestream!