CliftonLarsonAllen’s robust and dynamic financial models provide you with customized information to help support critical business decisions.
What’s on your mind?
- Evaluating strategic initiatives
- Identifying critical value drivers
- Quantifying uncertainty and risk
- Evaluating a potential transaction
- Evaluating the impact of changing economic circumstances
- Having the tools to continuously monitor and analyze your business
A unique approach
Whether you are planning a large acquisition, discontinuing a product line, or making a case to streamline operations, CliftonLarsonAllen can help assess your current situation and give you the facts and analysis needed to make critical business decisions.
Our interactive models also let you change parameters so you can assess different financial scenarios for your business.
Financial modeling services
Our financial modeling process involves:
- Analyzing your firm’s balance sheet, use of debt, and overall capital structure
- Advising on new markets and product lines, and potential merger and acquisitions
- Evaluating strategic options and product feasibility
- Assessing your company by department and business areas relative to industry benchmarks
- Segregating revenue from one line item to separate metrics for each driving element
- Gathering required data and performing analytics based on your firm’s assumptions and criteria
- Comparing and benchmarking data for different business decision scenarios
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 9/22/2021Take Your Business to the Next Level With Private Equity
Article 6/8/2021Navigating Your First 100 Days After the Transaction Closes
News release 5/26/2021CLA Advises on Sale of Earth Development to Crosswalk Capital
News release 5/25/2021CLA Advises Haen Meat Packing, Inc. on Sale to The Meat Block
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 10/18/2022Transitioning Your Business on Your Terms