Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
The motivation to educate is a more powerful force than rising costs or shrinking enrollment. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) helps improve business processes so you can build a long legacy of excellence in education.
Who we serve
- Nonprofit colleges and universities
- Public colleges and universities
- Private sector and career schools
What’s on your mind?
- Meeting increasing costs, such as health care, aging buildings, and technology upgrades
- Adapting to declining enrollment
- Protecting against threats to data, privacy, and system security
- Complying with financial reporting and regulatory requirements
- Managing and mitigating risks
- Preparing for succession of key personnel
- Successfully competing for revenue
A unique approach
CLA professionals understand higher education because we’ve been serving the industry for more than 50 years. Our CPAs and consultants are active members of national, state, and regional industry associations, including the National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO) and the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA).
From small institutions to large universities, we will help your organization thrive by developing strategies rooted in sound business fundamentals.
Services for higher education
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Audit and assurance, including OMB Circular A-133 audits
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- CLA Intuition® financial modeling
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management
- Grant compliance
- Information security
- Institutional investment services
- Internal audit
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Outsourced accounting
- Risk assessments
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Unrelated business income (UBI) tax planning
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.