CLA's (CliftonLarsonAllen) team of grant compliance professionals will work with you to find solutions that help you throughout the grant-making and management process.
What’s on your mind?
- Competing for limited resources
- Keeping up with changing federal, state, and privately sourced grant compliance requirements
- Responding to claims of noncompliance
- Managing existing grants
- Determining whether you have the compliance processes and resources to manage new grants
- Knowing what grant opportunities are right to pursue, and which one(s) should be left alone
Effective grant compliance relies on having an in-depth understanding of the grant requirements, and the resources and personnel to meet them. This includes having the proper policies and procedures in place, and strong internal controls.
Experience our client-focused approach
Our team has deep experience with the regulations that impact grant compliance. We have identified the issues that concern you most, and developed methods and tools for implementing effective changes. Our CPAs and grant compliance professionals are recognized in their fields and provide objective, insightful solutions tailored to your challenges.
Our professionals have experience serving grant applicants and recipients, including nonprofits, higher education institutions, state and local governments, and for-profit entities. Our work with numerous federal agencies and regulators gives us an in-depth understanding of grant compliance requirements, and the challenges organizations face in meeting those demands.
Grant compliance services
- Indirect cost rate proposal preparation or review
- Grant report preparation
- Subrecipient monitoring assistance
- Training on understanding compliance requirements
- Training on Uniform Guidance implications
- Grant management policies and procedures development and implementation
- Single audit preparation
- Organizational capacity assessment for new grant opportunities
- Grant application review
- Student Financial Aid (SFA) Consulting
- Assistance responding to inquiry letters from awarding agencies
Access our grant compliance resource center for tools, articles, presentation slides, and webinar recordings.
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/26/2023Is it Time to Cancel the Allocation Workbook?
Media coverage 5/17/2023Manufacturing and Distribution Trends Impact Credits and Incentives Value
News release 5/15/2023Outstanding Women in Business Recipient Kelli Roberts
Media coverage 5/8/2023CLA’s O’Leary Talks Pivots, Food Costs, and Ideas on Order Up Podcast
Blog 4/28/2023Salesforce Integration for Nonprofits – Invoices
Article 4/27/2023The Pickleball Method: A 2023 Reset for Human Resource Departments
EventsSee All Events
Event 7/19/2023 – 7/21/2023Dykema’s Definitive Conference for DSOs
Event 7/18/2023 – 7/21/2023The Church Network 67th Annual Conference