Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Trucking and Transportation
Stay ahead with strategies and services to help your business thrive and keep our economy moving. CLA understands the unique financial, tax, operational, and strategic needs of trucking and transportation companies.
Who we serve
- Liquid bulk carriers
- General product and food distribution
- Household moving companies
- TL and LTL carriers
- Hazardous material carriers
- Aircraft owners
- Container, shippers and distributors
- Brokerage and logistics
- Maritime and air transportation
- Specialized heavy haul
- People transit companies
What's on your mind?
- Changes in tax regulations and their impact on planning strategies
- State and local tax issues and compliance
- Rising operating costs
- Owner/operator and driver shortage
- Safety and efficiency of operations
- CSA and hours of service
- Cash flow and financing alternatives
- Ownership succession
- New truck technology
- Employee benefits
- Operational risk
A unique approach
You get more than numbers and reports from CLA; you get a team of individuals who live and breathe your industry and can turn those numbers into plans and actions that make a difference in your business. Our people forge deep connections with owners and leaders and work alongside you to reach your professional and personal goals. And with more than 30 years of trucking and transportation experience and close alliances with state and national associations, we can add our insight to yours to achieve new heights of success.
- Plan for long-term financial success for your business and yourself
- Make informed business decisions for the short and long terms
- Understand how business investments will affect financial position, commitments, and opportunities for growth
Services for trucking and transportation
Accounting, audit, and tax
- Accounting and outsourcing services
- Audit and assurance
- Federal, state, and local tax planning, preparation, and consulting
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax and compliance
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Department of Transportation compliance assessment
- Entity structure
- Information security
- Internal controls review
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Operations consulting and strategic planning
- Transaction support
Private wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.