Strategic vision guides your organization’s ideas and efforts.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) supports your vision with skilled consultants experienced in finance, strategy, business and capital planning, and operations and performance improvement.
What’s on your mind?
- Balancing mission, money, and accountability
- Defining, measuring, and benchmarking success
- Understanding your capitalization needs
- Identifying and prioritizing new revenue streams
- Rebuilding your reserves
- Developing strategies rooted in sound business fundamentals
A unique approach
Your individual needs and stage of organizational development are unique, and we align our advisory work with your goals. Our guidance is practical, achievable, and can be implemented immediately. With more than 50 years of experience in the nonprofit sector, we serve a wide variety of organizations, including:
- Associations and membership organizations
- Higher education institutions
- Religious organizations
- Social service organizations
CliftonLarsonAllen’s team of skilled consultants can help you evaluate your situation, deal effectively with change, and secure your organization’s mission for the future. We want to help position your organization to lead the way for other organizations dedicated to your cause.
Consulting services for nonprofits
- Strategic, business, and capital planning
- Operational and financial systems consulting
- Organizational and financial health assessment
- Operations and performance improvement
- Internal audit and enterprise risk management
- Information technology and security
- Training and educational seminars
- Uniform guidance services