Innovative, strategic thinking and strong implementation are more important for nonprofits than ever in our rapidly changing economy.
Using creative strategy and financial discipline, our nonprofit consulting team will help you craft a roadmap to success.
What’s on your mind?
- Fulfilling your mission and vision
- Scaling to achieve greater impact
- Recruiting and retaining good employees
- Evaluating options for collaborative relationships
- Defining and measuring success
- Managing change and directing long-term activities
- Utilizing existing and emerging technology
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) approach to strategic planning is highly interactive, using a dynamic process that integrates the perceptions of key stakeholders. By developing objective yet realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help you create a path to future strategic, financial, and operational success.
Our team brings unmatched business savvy and an orientation toward financial sustainability to the strategic planning process. We seek out and excel in complex strategic and business planning that requires sophisticated financial acumen and an appreciation for what it means to execute on strategies.
We have years of experience facilitating strategic plans for a range of foundations, nonprofits, educational institutions, and associations nationwide.
Strategic planning services for nonprofits
- Strategic planning facilitation and implementation
- Confirmation or refinement of mission, vision, values
- Gap analysis between vision and current position
- Development of actionable strategies
- Strategic capital planning and long-range financial modeling
- Planning retreats and education sessions
- Governance and organizational structuring