Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Associations and Membership Organizations
No surprises for management. No surprises in the boardroom. CLA works closely with management and governance, communicating throughout the year to help ensure compliance, elevate financial acumen, and implement best practices.
Our association practice is one of the largest in the country, serving approximately 1,000 associations and membership organizations with operating budgets from $100,000 to $300 million.
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen understands the important role that associations play in our society, and we have extensive assurance and tax experience in the association industry. We are an Event Partner of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), and our professionals lead numerous volunteer committees. They frequently speak and write as thought leaders in the industry.
What’s on your mind?
- Changing finance and governance models
- Competition for member time and money
- Compliance with increasingly stringent regulations
- International expansion
- Preparation for leadership transition
- Protection against data, privacy, and system security threats
Services for associations and membership organizations
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Grant compliance
- Health reform advisory
- Information technology (IT) general controls auditInternal audit
- Mergers and restructuring
- Outsourced accounting
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Uniform guidance
- Web-based accounting systems