CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) offers deep nonprofit restructuring experience and the unbiased, independent perspective of a third party.
What’s on your mind?
- Determining whether an expansion, merger, or alliance is right for your organization and your constituents
- Understanding which options make sense, and which do not
- Maintaining service continuity during a transition
- Post-merger integration of leadership, IT, personnel, finances, systems, and processes
- Communicating change to your team, those you serve, the public, and donors
- Understanding what’s possible under a new business model
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA acts as an independent, neutral party to help gather and analyze information that all parties need for informed decision-making. Working with single or multiple organizations, our professionals call upon deep industry experience to help you clarify each entity’s situation, plan for change, and solidify a common vision for the future.
Engagements can range from a single day of facilitated planning and decision making by organizational leaders, to a full feasibility study and pre- and post-transaction assistance. In every case, the needs and requirements of the whole organization are our top priority.
Merger, acquisition, and restructuring services for nonprofits
- M&A, reorganization, and collaboration planning and project management
- Readiness assessment
- Due diligence
- Fair market valuation
- Financial projections and operational planning
- Leadership in pre- and post-transaction structuring and integration support
- Temporary or permanent accounting personnel
- Interim CFO, controller, or consultant during transition
- Institutional investing
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 11/19/2023What Do We Do with All This Data? A New(ish) Nonprofit Dilemma
Blog 10/31/2023Unusual Grants and Public Charity Status
Blog 10/23/2023Does your Nonprofit Need an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)?
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Media coverage 9/19/2023Review Trust-Based Philanthropy with CLA’s Kelsey Vatsaas
EventsSee All Events
Event 2/25/2024 – 2/28/20242024 NBOA Annual Meeting