Turbulent changes in your operating environment require bold action.
Our consultants will help you protect and improve the financial viability of your nonprofit organization now and in the future.
What’s on your mind?
- The increasing needs of those you serve
- Weathering the storm of economic pressures, changing philanthropic climate, and an increasingly results-driven environment
- Managing increasing costs, such as health care, aging buildings, and technology upgrades
- Positioning your organization to scale operations and impact
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Working more efficiently and effectively
- Utilizing existing and emerging technology
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen’s professionals understand nonprofits because we’ve been serving the industry for more than 50 years. From small organizations to large institutions, we will help your organization thrive by developing strategies rooted in sound business fundamentals. We can help you develop operational models that yield new process efficiencies — gains that directly translate into a broader ability to serve.
Our inclusive and collaborative approach ensures that operational efficiency work will be performed with your organization, not to it. We enable nonprofits to institute continuous improvement by focusing on knowledge transfer.
Operational improvement services for nonprofits
- Business process improvement and workflow analysis
- Cost allocation improvement
- Development of business strategy and operating models
- Finance department assessment
- Information security
- Internal audit
- Operational efficiency and business process assessments
- Organizational alignment, assessment, and restructuring
- Revenue enhancement consulting
- Risk assessments