Is your foundation positioned to continue supporting nonprofits that make a real impact?
CLA can help you respond to today’s challenges so you and your grantees can pursue your philanthropic goals for generations to come.
What’s on your mind?
- Volatile investment markets and recessionary pressures
- Increased scrutiny of donor-advised funds
- Changing regulations
- New approaches to giving
- Demand for accountability and verifiable impact
- Need for transparency at all levels
- Protecting against information security threats
- Transitioning wealth
- Changing donor demographics
A unique approach
CLA provides a range of financial and organizational development services for the philanthropic community. We tailor our services to each organization’s individual needs. Whether you are a corporate, private, or family foundation, our nonprofit and government CPAs and consultants are committed to supporting you, so you can support your communities.
Services for foundations
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Adaptive Insights forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Design and management of multi-year grantee programs (specializing in capacity building for grantees)
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Evaluating the impact of programs
- Grant reviews, site visits, and recommendations
- Human resources and search
- Information security
- Internal audit
- Institutional investment services
- Outsourced accounting
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Proposal acceptance and administration
- Risk assessments
- Strategic and financial consulting
- Tax planning and compliance
- Technical assistance for grantees
- Training, educational seminars, and convening
- Uniform guidance services
- Web-based accounting systems
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.