CLA can handle your global financial needs so you can focus on your international operations.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding a legal partner to assist with entity formation and incorporation
- Identifying the right team for your expanding operations
- Opening banking accounts and facilitating wires for operations
- Preparing monthly reporting of financial results
- Accessing reliable financial data in real-time
- Developing an optimal global tax strategy
- Developing compliance and risk management programs
Experience our client-focused approach
Operating an international business requires an understanding of national and local regulations. Get assistance navigating the complex financial, compliance, and tax requirements in the United States, as well as most other locations globally.
Our experienced professionals can help assess your business by developing efficient tax structures, facilitating payroll, executing monthly reporting, and much more. In addition, our robust international network of service providers will help connect you to the legal, resident agent, banking, and insurance resources you need.
Our process begins by gaining a deep understanding of your business and your global expansion goals. You will then receive customized assistance with all of your finance and accounting requirements.
International financial outsourcing services
- Global Advisory Services
- Expatriate tax consulting
- In-country tax compliance
- In-country tax scheme and credit opportunity identification
- Royalty audits and external audit preparation assistance
- Payroll administration
- Compilation of financial reports for internal and external circulation
- Outsourced chief financial officer services
- Staff accounting
- Web-based accounting systems
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 2/29/2024When Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Are Tested by Conflict
Case Study 2/28/2024Case Study: Food Manufacturer Cuts Taxes $2.2M by Buying Tax Credits
Article 2/27/2024The 2024 Independent Contractor Rule: Avoiding Worker Misclassification
Article 2/23/20242024 Trends in Health Care, Life Science
Blog 2/21/2024A Software That Grows With Your Business
Article 2/13/2024Top 5 Trends Shaping the Senior Living and Care Industry in 2024
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 3/28/2024Strategies for Retaining Top Talent
Event 3/26/20242024 Denver Government and Nonprofit Training Academy
Event 3/24/2024 – 3/26/20242024 Senior Living 100 Conference
Webinar 3/21/2024Putting Cash to Work for Your Nonprofit
Webinar 3/20/2024HR Unboxed Series — Compensation Strategy
Event 3/10/2024 – 3/12/2024The NGA Show 2024