Help increase margins, reduce costs, and grow profits with the leading-edge online business payment system, Bill.com.
What’s on your mind?
- Making your accounts payable and accounts receivable processes more efficient
- Reducing the time it takes to pay bills
- Collecting your receivables faster
- Making decisions based on accurate and timely cash flow figures
- Adding security to accounting processes without additional steps
A unique approach
CLA draws on the industry experience of our accounting, auditing, tax, and outsourcing professionals to give you specialized support from people who understand the technical and accounting issues you face.
As your trusted business advisors and accounting professionals, we look for ways to make your life easier. Paper-based accounts payable and receivable processes involve manual steps, and excessive amounts of paper, filing, people and systems. Using the Bill.com paperless payment solution, we will work with you to automate bill payment and customer invoicing processes, increase efficiencies, and eliminate laborious collections processes.
Bill.com online payment services
Using Bill.com, CLA will enable you to:
- Pay bills and collect receivables quickly and efficiently
- Improve communication with vendors
- Enhance accounting systems security
- Receive accurate and timely cash flow management information
We can get you up and running with Bill.com and help you with:
- Integration with other systems
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 8/25/2021A Fresh Look at Your Organization Can Turn Challenge Into Opportunities
Blog 8/18/2021Sage Intacct Statistical Accounts in Financial Reports
Blog 8/5/2021Budgeting with SIBP
Media coverage 8/5/2021When It Comes to Lease Accounting, Plan Ahead and Know Your Environment
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 12/9/2021Improving Financial Visibility Through Dashboards and Reports
Webinar 10/27/2021Webinar Series: Higher Education Hot Topics and Updates
Webinar 10/20/2021Strengthening Nonprofit Accountability Through Audit-Ready Financials
Webinar 9/30/2021Technology Webinar Series