CLA offers a multi-disciplinary team to cover the broad array of audit, tax, valuation, and regulatory issues that arise throughout the life cycle of each investment.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding guidance across a range of alternative investments (private equity, hedge funds, mutual funds, venture capital, fund of funds)
- Consultation on fund formation issues
- Mitigating cybersecurity risks
- Managing international investment issues
- Tax compliance and resolving tax controversy issues
- Timely completion of audited financial statements
- Finding audit and/or tax compliance services for the investment advisor entity
- Getting experienced valuation support outside the audit process
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA wears an entrepreneurial lens from decades of private sector experience to help customize the audit, tax, and consulting experience for emerging and established fund managers. We want to ease the compliance process, so our professionals will walk you through the evolving tax and assurance rules that are unique to alternative investments. Our valuation team is ingrained in the audit process, which translates into an efficient audit and a seamless experience for you.
As a full service firm, we can help with the non-assurance challenges that arise as you launch your fund. We will surround you with our deep well of compliance and consulting knowledge of alternative investments, to form a cohesive team to help tackle the financial, operational, and regulatory requirements you face.
Services for alternative investment funds
Audit, attestation, accounting, and assurance services
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Compliance consulting with regulatory requirements
- Internal controls review
- Tax planning, compliance, and appeals assistance for each tier of ownership
- Partnership tax, including federal and multi-state K1s
- Sell-side and buy side due diligence
- International tax support
- Tax efficient structuring of acquisitions/dispositions of investments
Non-assurance services (subject to independence rules)
- Annual financial statement preparation in accordance with GAAP
- Fair value issues and complex securities
- Fund administration and investor reporting
- System and Organization Controls (SOC) reporting (SSAE 18) and cybersecurity risk management
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 7/21/2021YOUR MONEY: SOC 2 or HITRUST - assessing your organization’s data security risk
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
Article 4/21/2021Emergency Rental and Homeowner Assistance Programs for Governments
Article 4/16/2021Internal Auditors Need Skills Beyond Auditing