Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Plan for growth and more efficient operations with fresh insight and guidance. Get a clear financial picture for your professional services organization, your people, and yourself, from a knowledgeable and experienced engagement team.
Who we serve
- Law firms and attorneys
- Business consulting firms
- Insurance agencies and brokerages
- Real estate agencies and brokerages
- Public relations and advertising agencies
What’s on your mind?
- Delivering exceptional services to sophisticated, demanding clients
- Improving profitability
- Obtaining financial information to make critical decisions
- Managing cash flow, overheard, and chargeable hours
- Leveraging benchmarks to measure efficiency and effectiveness
- Keeping current on regulatory and other financial matters
- Attracting and retaining talented professionals
- Preparing for the next generation of leaders
- Building and protecting your net worth
- Planning for retirement
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen delivers comprehensive solutions to professional services firms and the people within them. Our CPAs and advisors understand that your organization differs from other business enterprises because we’re in the professional services industry, too. You’ll appreciate working with multi-disciplinary teams of professionals who are familiar with the administrative and operational challenges that demand your attention. We leverage our own structure and experiences to benefit hundreds of law firms and attorneys, insurance agencies and brokerages, real estate agencies and brokerages, business consulting firms, and public relations and advertising firms.
Services for professional services organizations
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Business succession planning and merger consulting
- Cash flow management and projections
- Divorce valuation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
- International expansion
- Management of the finance infrastructure
- Performance benchmarking and trend analysis
- Tax strategies and planning (multi-state, composite, international, and individual)
- Wealth advisory
- Web-based accounting systems
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.