You’ve worked hard to build your practice. We can help review your finances and plan for the future as you continue to grow.
CLA combines local professionals and national resources to provide dentists with specialized services unique to your industry.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing costs
- Planning for succession
- Accumulating personal wealth
- Evaluating growth opportunities that range from adding a new associate to expanding to a new location
- Interpreting tax law changes
- Staying up to date on technology
- Securing IT systems and applications
A unique approach
With CLA you get more than tax returns and bookkeeping assistance — you get knowledge, experience, and an outside perspective. We value personalized professional relationships, teamwork, communication, and efficiency. Through a hands-on approach, we’ll help you identify opportunities and implement proactive strategies that can help improve your business.
Our professionals have been providing insightful services to dental practices for more than 50 years. From family dentistry to orthodontics, we stay on top of accounting pronouncements and market trends. We also provide the dental field with original research and statistics by conducting annual surveys in the regions we serve.
Services for dental practices
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Fee schedule analysis
- Financial analysis and benchmarking
- HIPAA risk assessment
- IT security testing
- Outsourced accounting
- Practice start-up
- Proactive tax planning strategies
- Revenue enhancement and cost reduction strategies
- Staff and associate compensation analysis
- Strategic capital planning
- Studies to determine depreciation on practice facilities
- Transaction support
- Practice transitions from start-ups to succession planning
- Valuation and fair market value opinions
Private wealth advisory
- Personal wealth management and investment planning
- Retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.