Growth is the natural outcome of perseverance and good planning.
Our seasoned agribusiness professionals have roots in farm communities and are dedicated to helping your family farm prosper.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing cash flow and deferred tax liability
- Supporting growth without over-extending
- Understanding your operation through solid financials
- Transferring the family farm to the next generation
- Protecting personal assets and mitigating risk
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen remains true to its origins — we are a small CPA firm at heart. We serve clients in more than 100 locations, the vast majority located in rural America. Although we have the resources of a large firm, we are still your local CPA, your neighbor, and your friend. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients produce a wide variety of products, including grain, swine, dairy, citrus, fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
Most of our team members were raised on, or have worked on, operating farms, so you’ll work with people who bring extensive firsthand knowledge to your business. Our professionals are nationally known for their insight and analysis of agricultural issues, and frequently provide training to other CPAs serving clients in the agricultural sector. With more than 100 dedicated professionals serving the agribusiness industry, we provide assurance, tax, and consulting services to help our clients manage risk and grow.
Services for family farm producers
- Accounting services ranging from payroll to bookkeeping to audited financials
- Business valuation and buy-sell consulting
- Farm restructuring, entity selection, and business succession planning
- Farm Service Agency compliance assistance
- Federal and state tax preparation
- Speakers for trainings and educational seminars
- Strategic tax planning
- 1099 and W-2 preparation