Frequent communication for meaningful collaboration
Does your community health center understand the health care field and federal compliance well enough to focus on the areas of greatest risk? Our team does.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Understanding the impact of new accounting pronouncements, industry trends, and critical benchmarks
- Insightful analysis and presentation of your financial statements, audit, and management letter
- Remaining compliant with federal funding regulations
- Determining equitable and competitive compensation for physicians
- Recruiting and retaining high-quality physicians
- Understanding how your state’s specific rules and regulations impact reimbursement
- Managed care contracting and value-based payments
- Utilizing existing and emerging technology
- Strengthening cybersecurity
Experience our client-focused approach
We bring quality and integrity to our health care clients — along with a thorough understanding of the community health center industry — which includes federally qualified health centers (FQHC) and FQHC look-alikes. We have deep experience performing audits that meet the requirements of the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principals, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) and offer a distinctive blend of health care professionals who are well-versed in federal compliance.
Our team focuses on the areas of your organization that have the greatest risk, including internal controls and operational efficiencies, as well as new standards, regulations, and trends. Through an approach based on frequent and timely communication, we resolve complex issues and mitigate year-end surprises.
Working with us means you’ll be working with people who, like you, have chosen health care as their lifelong profession.
Services for community health centers
- Accounts receivable support and training
- CLA Economic Relief Tracking℠
- Credentialing services
- Data analytics and insights
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Finance department assessment
- Grant compliance
- Health care cybersecurity and vulnerability analysis
- HIPAA risk assessment
- Inventory management
- Retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
- Revenue cycle assessment and improvement
- Seamless delivery of financial statement audits, cost reporting, and tax compliance
- Strategic capital planning and long-range financial modeling
- Talent solutions
- Transaction support
- 340B drug pricing program services
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/20/20232024 Physician Fee Schedule Decreases Conversion Factor
Blog 9/18/2023Dementia Care Model Announced
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Blog 9/12/2023Your Digital Transformation Journey
Blog 9/7/2023New Opportunities For FQHCs, Rural Health Clinics
Blog 9/1/2023CMS Releases Proposed Nursing Home Minimum Staffing Rule
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 11/30/2023Are You Barely Surviving or Thriving?
Event 11/5/2023 – 11/8/2023LeadingAge Annual Meeting
Webinar 10/26/2023Survival Guide for Nonprofits
Webinar 10/10/2023Data Analytics: Crawl, Walk, Run- RUN: Leveraging AI & Predictive Analytics
Webinar 9/28/2023It's 2025. What does your month end close look like?
Webinar 9/28/2023Sage and CLA: Nonprofit Webinar Series