CLA helps you evaluate and re-engineer your revenue cycle, so you fully understand the flow of cash in your health care organization.
What’s on your mind?
- Collecting revenue
- Decreased operating margins
- Highly complex billing requirements
- Meeting coding and documentation requirements
- Implementing new technology (e.g., patient financial systems and electronic health records)
- Increased cost of managing denials
- Capturing charges for provided services
- Reduction in payer reimbursement
- Managing patient receivables by shifting to consumer-driven health care and high deductible plans
- Managing work flow processes
- Keeping staff trained on changing regulations
Experience our client-focused approach
You will receive more than assessments or solutions based on theories. Our approach is rooted in analyzing revenue cycle data to identify the source of the problems and develop strategies based on best practices and available resources.
Whether you have a fully-functioning electronic health records (EHR) system, a partial EHR system, or traditional medical records, we’ll use your available data to analyze your revenue cycle processes and technology. You will also benefit from our help in developing a long-term strategy to maintain an optimal revenue cycle once the engagement is complete.
Our health care professionals have extensive experience assisting physician practices, medical groups, and ambulatory surgery centers.
Revenue cycle assessment and improvement services for health care providers
- Analyze accounts receivable and denial management data
- Accounts receivable support and training
- Review management reports for trends
- Interview management throughout the entire revenue cycle
- Job shadow staff throughout the revenue cycle, including patient care areas
- Educate management and staff on sustaining an optimal revenue cycle
- Develop key performance indicators and tracking mechanisms
- Negotiate with the payers for increased reimbursement carve outs
- Assist in the formation of a revenue cycle team to maintain the long-term strategy
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 6/1/2023The Power of Data in Health Care
Blog 5/30/2023New Money Available for HUD-Assisted Multifamily Housing
Blog 5/24/2023Impacts on Health Care With a Debt Ceiling Breach?
Article 5/17/20232024 Medicare Inpatient, Long-Term Care Hospital Rule
Blog 5/10/2023Movements in Home Care, Home Health
EventsSee All Events
Event 8/15/2023 – 8/17/2023Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT) Certification Workshop