CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) has played a key role in helping organizations embrace the development of the continuing care at home (CCaH) industry. Our experience can help you evaluate your potential for a successful program.
What’s on your mind?
- Meeting the needs and demands of the vast majority of older adults who would prefer to age in place
- Providing a wider array of options for an evolving market
- Expanding your continuum of care to include seniors aging at home
- Serving more people without investing in additional bricks and mortar
- Leveraging your brand and reputation for quality in the market to build upon your service offerings
- Understanding the risks and rewards of developing a continuing care at home program
Experience our client-focused approach
We spend 100 percent of our time serving clients across the aging services continuum, including life plan or continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs), home health agencies, community-based care providers, and hospitals and health systems. Our resources help clients stay ahead of the changing issues of the senior services industry.
Our insight and advice come from many years of working with clients who want to develop continuing care at home programs. We apply our knowledge to help you create customized programs to address the particular needs of your customers and your organization.
In addition to our experienced professionals, we have developed CLA Intuition®, a dynamic financial modeling tool that employs easily understood dashboards to provide you with a vision of the future and guide your decision making. It can help you understand the immediate and long-term financial implications of developing a continuing care at home program.
Continuing care at home program services
- Consumer research, including focus groups and surveys (mail, email, and phone)
- Educational sessions for leadership and governance
- Interactive financial modeling
- Market research and demand analysis
- Program design, development, and execution
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/30/2023New Money Available for HUD-Assisted Multifamily Housing
Blog 5/24/2023Impacts on Health Care With a Debt Ceiling Breach?
Article 5/17/20232024 Medicare Inpatient, Long-Term Care Hospital Rule
Blog 5/10/2023Movements in Home Care, Home Health
EventsSee All Events
Event 8/15/2023 – 8/17/2023Resident Assessment Coordinator Certified (RAC-CT) Certification Workshop