CLA understands the unique needs of trust departments and can help you navigate emerging regulations and day-to-day operations.
What’s on your mind?
- Complying with valuation requirements of clients, the IRS, and the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)
- Positioning a business for a profitable sale or merger
- Interpreting changing tax laws and regulations
- Preserving clients’ net worth
- Finding experienced accounting professionals with extensive industry experience
A unique approach
CLA delivers comprehensive strategies through our multi-disciplinary team of professionals who are familiar with the administration and operational challenges that demand your attention. Our professionals have deep industry experience serving closely held businesses and providing assistance to trustees. From valuation and transaction services to accounting and tax, you will receive the support you need to effectively manage closely held trusts.
Services for closely held trust departments
- Company and partnership OCC Regulation 9 annual valuation assistance
- Estate and gift compliance valuations
- Outsourced valuation research used for internal bank analysis
- Transaction support
- Accounting and tax support
- Tax and financial reporting compliance for businesses, trusts, and estates
- Forensic accounting and investigation
- Industry benchmarking
- Back office accounting outsourcing
- Board of directors consulting and meeting preparation
- IT structuring, support, and cybersecurity analysis
- Accounting systems implementation and support
- Telecom management services