Progress through every phase of your business with planning and precision — from start-up to clinical and commercialization, all the way through a liquidity event.
CLA helps life science companies wisely manage every phase of business growth. Whether your company is in development or already in the market, we can guide you to and through what’s next.
What’s on your mind?
- Assisting with seed or growth capital needs
- Monetizing or protecting intellectual property
- Controlling development, overhead, and administrative expenses
- Navigating strict government regulations
- Managing rapid growth
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Negotiating partnerships or strategic relationships
- Developing and evaluating exit strategies
Create opportunities with CLA
Whether you have an innovative idea you’re trying to finance and commercialize or an established company you’re working hard to grow or sell, CLA’s life science accounting and consulting professionals can help you define, articulate, and reach the future you envision for your business and yourself.
Our people come directly from the medical device, biotech, pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and other branches of life science industries and have helped build, operate, and sell life science companies. We work closely with entities in all phases of development. Leave the heavy lifting to us on capital sourcing, government regulation (both domestic and international), and administrative business functions so you can focus your energy on product development, commercialization, and new opportunities.
Services for life sciences companies
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll
- Capital sourcing
- Cash flow management
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Employee benefit plans
- Entity structuring
- Executive and professional search
- Financial audit and internal controls (SOC2 testing)
- Financial modeling
- Financial statement preparation
- Human resources consulting
- Income tax compliance
- Information security
- Inventory management
- Outsourced executive roles and projects
- Research and development (R&D) tax credit
- Revenue recognition
- SOX testing and advisory
- Tax strategies and planning (including foreign, domestic, state and local, and individual)
- Transaction support, including buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Wealth advisory