To be sustainable, health care organizations must be lean and efficient.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) professionals can help you pinpoint areas for improvement, provide guidance as you embrace industry best practices, and support your work toward operational excellence.
What’s on your mind?
- Maintaining profitability despite declining reimbursements
- Short- and long-term operational planning
- Decreased collections
- Inconsistent and non-standard workflows
- Excess inventory
- Inability to increase capacity
- Lack of meaningful performance metrics
A unique approach
We work alongside you to understand your operations before we identify areas for improvement. Many of our professionals have hands-on health care industry experience, so they know what it takes to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and enhance productivity. Our real-life experiences can help you bring organizational transformation.
CLA’s operational excellence team consists of qualified management consultants, CPAs, reimbursement professionals, and experienced industry leaders. Our clients have achieved measurable improvements in quality, productivity, and profitability. Challenges often accompany significant changes, but if you are committed to success, we can guide you on the path toward operational excellence.
Operational excellence services for health care providers
- Operations assessments to identify opportunities for improvement
- Operations strategic planning — aligning operations strategy with overall strategy
- Corporate compliance plan development
- Accounts receivable support and training
- Application of lean concepts in a variety of environments
- Billing and coding compliance plan development
- Coaching for operations leaders
- Development of performance metrics and reporting
- Development of continuous improvement programs