What does your organization need to focus on to succeed in a new period of health reform?
Using creative strategy and financial discipline, our health care team will help you craft a road map for success.
What's on your mind?
- Fulfilling mission and vision
- Achieving growth goals and strengthening market share
- Developing effective physician relationships
- Recruiting and retaining physicians
- Accessing capital
- Evaluating options for collaborative relationships
- Preparing for expansion or consolidation
- Defining and measuring success
- Managing change and directing long-term activities
- Utilizing existing and emerging technology
- Developing leadership and planning for succession
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen’s planning approach is highly interactive, using a dynamic process that integrates the perceptions of front-line staff, patients, managers, executive leaders, and the board. By developing objective, yet realistic priorities, we look at the whole picture and help our health care clients create a road map for future strategic, financial, and operational success.
Our team brings a unique set of sophisticated, interactive financial models to the strategic planning process. These proprietary tools allow for multiple, concurrent assumption changes that can be tested in real time. Using our dashboards and financial modeling tools will help you understand how to create capital capacity to fuel strategic initiatives.
We have years of experience facilitating strategic plans for hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers (AMCs), medical groups, and senior living providers.
Strategic planning services for health care providers
- Strategic planning facilitation and implementation
- Confirmation or refinement of mission, vision, and values
- Market, demographic, and demand analysis
- Physician demand studies and development planning
- Gap analysis between vision and current position
- Performance benchmarking studies
- Development of actionable strategies
- Strategic capital planning and long-range financial modeling
- Planning retreats and educational sessions
- Governance and organizational structuring
- Affiliation advisory and alliance development