CLA works with financial institutions to provide valuable information for making well-reasoned business decisions.
What’s on your mind?
- Modeling possibilities prior to an acquisition, merger, or sale
- Post-deal purchase price accounting under Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 805
- Testing goodwill for impairment under ASC 350
- Knowing whether you are pursuing the right tax strategy
- Understanding what happens in a buyout under a buy/sell agreement
- Ensuring that your valuation professional works efficiently with your auditor
A unique approach
A valuation analysis should support your institutional decisions. With CLA’s deep knowledge of issues specific to financial institutions, our valuation process can help you achieve your strategic goals. Our analysts serve on high-level valuation committees, and speak at national conferences, and we bring that thought leadership to you. Our assistance ranges from post-acquisition purchase price accounting entries to sophisticated valuation modeling for financial and intangible assets. We pride ourselves on listening to you first and foremost, so that our work with you is transparent, on time, and on budget.
Valuation services for financial institutions
- Mergers and acquisitions under ASC 805
- Loan portfolio valuation
- Core deposit intangible valuation
- Mark-to-market for time deposits
- Time deposit investment valuation
- Goodwill impairment testing under ASC 350
- Fair value measurement for financial reporting
Common stock valuation
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/19/2022The 5 Critical Steps of Owner Transition
Media coverage 10/3/2022Bought Too Much? 7 Options to Address High Inventory
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 9/22/2021Take Your Business to the Next Level With Private Equity