What’s on your mind?
- Mitigating the risk of fines and penalties
- Maintaining a good compliance standing
- Positioning your business for a profitable sale or merger
Create opportunities with CLA
It’s about value. Carriers who maintain good compliance are often valued at a higher level when it comes time to sell. Based on the type of carrier you are, you face specific federal and state reporting obligations. Issues with past performance can scuttle a deal or impair your purchase value. CLA’s telecom team has built systems and processes to alleviate the burden of compliance and make it a managed process. A managed compliance practice helps keep your company safe by mitigating the risk of fines and penalties, and, it can add value to your organization.
Compliance services for telecommunications providers
CLA can prepare and file your monthly, quarterly, and annual state and federal telecommunications tax and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Federal regulatory reporting
- State Public Commission regulatory reporting
- Tax compliance
- Secretary of State annual reports
- CLA retains records for up to seven years; you can request copies for any reason
CLA can help
Take steps to achieve your compliance and growth goals by getting in touch with one of our telecommunication industry professionals.Contact Us
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 8/10/2022IoT: Is It Time For a Change?
Article 6/14/2022New Sanctions Against Russia and Belarus Effective June 7, 2022
Article 2/21/2022Expired Tax Breaks Could Alter Your 2022 Tax Strategy
Article 2/8/2022Deducting Business Interest: The Quandary for 2022