Our consultants have real-world operating experience, and we’ll help you protect and/or improve the financial viability of your for senior living organization now and in the future.
What's on your mind?
- Weathering the perfect storm of economic pressures, changing consumer and creditor demands, and increasing regulations
- Declining occupancies
- Responding to the challenges and opportunities brought by health care reform
- Financial pressures on people affecting their ability to pay for health care and senior housing
- Meeting the needs of consumers who want more for less
- Heightened bank scrutiny and debt covenant violations
- Prioritizing and funding current and future strategies
Experience our client-focused approach
CliftonLarsonAllen has a strong health care team, including CPAs, clinicians, reimbursement professionals, marketing personnel, and leaders with experience as chief financial officers (CFOs) and administrators.
Working alongside your staff to learn your unique operations, we’ll identify areas for financial performance improvement. We understand your different constituencies along with the internal and external factors, such as covenant violations, that motivate your desire for change. Our recommendations balance both the short- and long-term needs of our clients and aim to position you for long-term success.
Operations improvement services for senior living providers
- Benchmarking analysis with access to original research and statistics
- CLA Clarity: SNF Data Analytics and Consulting
- Clinical training and monitoring Minimum Data Set (MDS) and Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) improvement
- Corporate compliance plan development
- Lean management techniques to improve quality and reduce costs
- Management consultant reports for creditors, bondholders, management, trustees, and boards of directors
- Marketing review (personnel, programs, products, materials, and lead generation)
- Medicare certification and program implementation
- Operational assessment (labor, non-labor, departmental, and corporate structure)
- Pharmacy and therapy productivity analysis
- Revenue assessment (pricing, service lines, contract requirements versus “service creep,” and revenue cycle management)
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
White paper 9/28/202338th SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report
Media coverage 8/22/2023CLA’s Taylor Talks to Skilled Nursing News About Sector Instability
Article 8/21/2023CMS Releases FY 2024 Final Rule for Skilled Nursing Facilities
White paper 7/5/2023Skilled Nursing Facilities: Shaping an Evolving Landscape