Our consultants have real-world operating experience, and we’ll help you protect and/or improve the financial viability of your for senior living organization now and in the future.
What's on your mind?
- Weathering the perfect storm of economic pressures, changing consumer and creditor demands, and increasing regulations
- Declining occupancies
- Responding to the challenges and opportunities brought by health care reform
- Financial pressures on people affecting their ability to pay for health care and senior housing
- Meeting the needs of consumers who want more for less
- Heightened bank scrutiny and debt covenant violations
- Prioritizing and funding current and future strategies
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen has a strong health care team, including CPAs, clinicians, reimbursement professionals, marketing personnel, and leaders with experience as chief financial officers (CFOs) and administrators.
Working alongside your staff to learn your unique operations, we’ll identify areas for financial performance improvement. We understand your different constituencies along with the internal and external factors, such as covenant violations, that motivate your desire for change. Our recommendations balance both the short- and long-term needs of our clients and aim to position you for long-term success.
Operations improvement services for senior living providers
- Benchmarking analysis with access to original research and statistics
- CLA Clarity: SNF Data Analytics and Consulting
- Clinical training and monitoring Minimum Data Set (MDS) and Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM) improvement
- Corporate compliance plan development
- Lean management techniques to improve quality and reduce costs
- Management consultant reports for creditors, bondholders, management, trustees, and boards of directors
- Marketing review (personnel, programs, products, materials, and lead generation)
- Medicare certification and program implementation
- Operational assessment (labor, non-labor, departmental, and corporate structure)
- Pharmacy and therapy productivity analysis
- Revenue assessment (pricing, service lines, contract requirements versus “service creep,” and revenue cycle management)
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/14/2022New Sanctions Against Russia and Belarus Effective June 7, 2022
Media coverage 5/25/2022CLA and AHCA Report on Residency Trends in Nursing Homes
Media coverage 5/24/2022CLA’s Rutledge Weighs in on Skilled Nursing Industry Outlook With McKnights
Media coverage 1/20/2022COVID Patient Care Drives 7% Medicare Revenue Increase, CLA Report Finds
News release 1/18/2022CLA Releases 36th Annual SNF Cost Comparison and Industry Trends Report