CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership consultants can help transform your labor-cost column into your greatest asset.
What’s on your mind?
- Building a great workplace with high morale and opportunity for personal growth
- Attracting and keeping talented people
- Reducing employee turnover
- Developing managers into proactive and positive coaches and future leaders
- Sending your customer satisfaction indexes (CSI) off the charts
- Engendering the loyalty of your people and customers
A unique approach
People are everything at a dealership. Their interactions and relationships with your customers and each other make or break your success. As the flesh and blood behind your CSI numbers, they are the factors that determine a customer’s loyalty, word-of-mouth referrals, and resistance to competitors — all essential to long-term profitable growth. CLA’s dealership consultants can help design industry-specific programs and incentives that make your people the true centerpiece of your showroom.
People development consulting services for dealerships
Whether your talent is first-rate or could use a little fine-tuning, ongoing coaching and personal development will keep them engaged and at the top of their game.
- Leadership training
- Real-time coaching
- Behavioral and personality analyses and modeling
- Cognitive and emotional intelligence assessments
- Compensation and pay plan strategies
- Recruiting and hiring
- Defining and communicating your dealership’s vision, mission, and values
CLA’s other dealership consulting services include defining your processes and driving profitability.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 3/7/2023Pass-Through Entity Taxes May Require U.S. GAAP Considerations
Media coverage 2/14/2023Insights from AutoTeam America Buy/Sell Summit
News release 1/10/2023CLA Advises on Sale of Waconia Ford to Fury Motors
Case Study 12/13/2022Case Study: Automotive Aftermarket Leader Avoids $200,000 in Sales Tax, Fines
Media coverage 10/13/2022CLA Shares Business Transition Strategies With Entrepreneur Magazine