CLA's (CliftonLarsonAllen) team of grant compliance professionals will work with you to find solutions that help you throughout the grant-making and management process.
What’s on your mind?
- Competing for limited resources
- Keeping up with changing federal, state, and privately sourced grant compliance requirements
- Responding to claims of noncompliance
- Managing existing grants
- Determining whether you have the compliance processes and resources to manage new grants
- Knowing what grant opportunities are right to pursue, and which one(s) should be left alone
Effective grant compliance relies on having an in-depth understanding of the grant requirements, and the resources and personnel to meet them. This includes having the proper policies and procedures in place, and strong internal controls.
A unique approach
Our team has deep experience with the regulations that impact grant compliance. We have identified the issues that concern you most, and developed methods and tools for implementing effective changes. Our CPAs and grant compliance professionals are recognized in their fields and provide objective, insightful solutions tailored to your challenges.
Our professionals have experience serving grant applicants and recipients, including nonprofits, higher education institutions, state and local governments, and for-profit entities. Our work with numerous federal agencies and regulators gives us an in-depth understanding of grant compliance requirements, and the challenges organizations face in meeting those demands.
Grant compliance services
- Grant application and proposal writing
- Grant funding research and analysis
- Indirect cost rate proposal preparation or review
- Grant report preparation
- Subrecipient monitoring assistance
- Training on understanding compliance requirements
- Training on Uniform Guidance implications
- Grant management policies and procedures development and implementation
- Single audit preparation
- Organizational capacity assessment for new grant opportunities
- Grant application review
- Student Financial Aid (SFA) Consulting
- Assistance responding to inquiry letters from awarding agencies
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Bridge the Communication Gap Between the Construction Site and Office
Blog 6/23/2021Sage Intacct Dynamic Allocations
Media coverage 6/8/2021Elly Barrineau Recognized as One of the Outstanding Women in Business 2021
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk
Article 5/26/2021CMS Releases Proposed 2022 IPPS and LTCH Rule
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/19/2021Closing the Midsize Performance Gap: Why It May Be Time to Change
Webinar 8/18/20213 Ways AI Will Change Nonprofit Financial Management Forever
Webinar 8/17/2021Sage 100 Purchase Order Module
Webinar 8/12/2021Outgrowing QuickBooks’ Lack of Multi-Entity Consolidation
Webinar 8/10/2021 – 8/12/2021Recruiting and Retention in a Post COVID-19 World