Determining if your programs are successful — beyond just dollars spent and people served — requires objective evaluation.
CLA has a strong history of providing objective assessments of a program’s performance, in order to enhance accountability and ensure public trust.
What’s on your mind?
- Determining if a program is fulfilling its purpose
- Demonstrating oversight, accountability, and sound stewardship
- Adapting to changes in compliance requirements
- Providing technical training and continuing education for program staff
- Identifying and implementing best practices
- Improving overall organizational performance
A unique approach
CLA is one of the nation’s top 10 certified public accounting and consulting firms. Our 3,600 professionals deliver specialized industry insights, as well as assurance, tax, and advisory services. With more than 600 professionals focused on state and local government clients, CLA serves more than 1,700 local, county, and state agencies. You’ll develop a personal connection with a team of people devoted to state and local governments. Together, we’ll develop a shared vision of what you would like to accomplish through a performance audit, and tailor each project to your unique needs and objectives. Our team uses a variety of audit and evaluation techniques to measure program effectiveness, compliance with regulations, and the efficiency with which resources are used. Our performance audits help enhance accountability and public trust, but they also provide management with tools to continue exploring areas where quality, efficiency, and effectiveness can be improved.
Program performance auditing services for state and local government agencies
- SSAE 18 and system and organization controls (SOC) reporting
- Performance reviews of the development and implementation of complex IT systems
- Reviews of general controls and application controls for programs
- Benchmarking to identify best practices
- Program efficiency reviews
- Quality assessment reviews