Strengthen your financial team, plan for growth, and meet your reporting requirements with seamless professional services from one reliable source.
CliftonLarsonAllen goes beyond typical accounting and tax services to help foster greater financial security for your legal practice, your partners, and you.
What’s on your mind?
- Staying competitive
- Recruiting and retaining talented attorneys
- Improving profitability and managing overhead
- Obtaining financial information to make critical decisions
- Maximizing productivity and space utilization
- Managing cash flow
- Demonstrating value to clients
- Addressing the demand for alternative fee arrangements
- Safeguarding client information
- Keeping current on regulatory and other financial matters
- Building and protecting your net worth
- Planning for retirement
A unique approach
As a professional service organization, you see the inherent value in providing and receiving solid guidance from one team. So we believe you’ll appreciate our commitment to delivering comprehensive solutions to law firms and the individuals within them.
A proven business model is a critical component of any thriving law firm. CliftonLarsonAllen’s professionals understand the operational and administrative challenges that demand your attention; therefore, we leverage our own structure and experiences to benefit more than 2,000 clients in the legal services industry.
Services for law firms and attorneys
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Business succession planning and merger consulting
- Cash flow management and projections
- Divorce valuation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
- Information security
- Management of the finance infrastructure
- Multi-state, composite, and international tax planning and compliance
- Litigation support
- Performance benchmarking and trend analysis
- Web-based accounting systems
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- Investment management
- Personal financial and retirement planning
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.