Inflation Reduction Act Resource Hub
The Inflation Reduction Act is a game changer for investing in clean energy, offering new tax incentives and financing opportunities. Take advantage of these benefits as you help accelerate the transition to a greener economy.
Clean energy tax credits
The IRA creates new federal clean energy tax credit opportunities and opens up new ways to monetize them. The range of credit-eligible activities is expansive, covering everything from solar panels to electric vehicles.
The IRA creates new loan and grant programs to help organizations finance clean energy investments.
Seeking clean energy funding and tax credits?
CLA can help your organization navigate the IRA and capture available benefits.
How we can help
CLA’s energy tax services team can help your organization navigate the IRA and capture available benefits, including:
- Investment and production tax credit eligibility and analysis
- Credit modeling and IRR/ROI analysis
- Investment tax credit cost segregation and computations
- Assistance with IRS registrations and credit allocations
- Structuring and advisory services in connection with credit transfer transactions
- IRS credit reporting and compliance
- Loan and grant application writing and consulting
Complete this form to connect with our Inflation Reduction Act tax team to see how your organization might benefit from the new tax credit and funding opportunities.