Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Protect your strategic objectives by prioritizing and mitigating the risks that threaten them most.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you remove barriers that keep your higher education institution from thinking of risk holistically and properly allocate resources to manage it.
What’s on your mind?
- Identifying risks related to achieving your strategic goals
- Seizing strategic opportunities
- Allocating resources efficiently and effectively
- Identifying and managing cross-functional risks
- Understanding and utilizing risk appetite
- Providing integrated responses to risks
- Developing or improving the effectiveness of risk governance
- Minimizing financial and operational surprises and losses
- Improving operational performance
A unique approach
Enterprise risk management (ERM) can help your board of directors and administrators understand key risks to your institution — and develop sustainable processes to manage and mitigate them. CLA’s higher education professionals can help you design and implement a customized ERM program that precisely fits the scope and complexity of your organization.
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to ERM. We’ll work closely with you to build a specific risk profile, assess your current risk management processes against best practices, and strategically craft an ERM program from the ground up, tailored specifically to your institutional needs.
Enterprise risk management services for higher education institutions
- Present leading practices to executive management and board members
- Improve risk mitigation and controls
- Design a custom, enterprise-wide risk assessment process
- Develop a risk appetite and key risk indicator criteria
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholder groups to identify and prioritize risks
- Compare gap analysis between current and leading practices
- Develop standardized reporting for boards and management