Navigate through U.S. and foreign tax reporting so your business has a tax efficient structure for the global marketplace. Our professionals can help you stay competitive while minimizing your tax burden.
What’s on your mind?
- Foreign corporation tax planning
- Global structuring
- Meeting U.S. tax compliance requirements for foreign assets
- Maximizing foreign related incentives and deductions
- Assistance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
A unique approach
When operating in a global business environment, tax compliance requires a deep understanding of worldwide tax laws, regulations, and systems. Using CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) extensive resources, and through our CLA Global affiliation, our professionals are constantly monitoring tax legislation on local, national, and international levels. We can help you stay in compliance with all tax authorities and report your international results from operations in a timely fashion. Together, we can identify, evaluate, and implement strategies that position you to compete profitably worldwide.
Global financial compliance services
- Take advantage of an Interest Charge Domestic International Sales Corporation (IC-DISC)
- Tax equalization calculation
- Tax treaty analysis
- Transfer pricing
- Adopt IFRS and address issues such as fair value accounting, centralized processing for financial statement reporting, and worldwide visibility
- Assistance with filing foreign-related forms including:
- Form 5471 — Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations
- Form 8858 — Information Return of U.S. Persons With Respect to Foreign Disregarded Entities
- Form 8865 — Return of U.S. Persons with Respect to Certain Foreign Partnerships
- Form 1116/1118 — Foreign Tax Credits
- Form TD F 90-22.1 — Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
- Form 5472 — Information Return of Foreign-Owned Corporation
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 3/7/2023CLA Global Names New Global Marketing Director
Media coverage 2/8/2023CLA Global Makes List of Top 25 International Accounting Networks
Article 1/27/2023Why Is U.S. Entity Classification of Foreign Subsidiaries Important?
Media coverage 1/26/2023CLA Global Names New Head of Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region
Case Study 1/20/2023Case Study: Global Retailer Saves $2 Million in Taxes and Gains Efficiency
EventsSee All Events
Event 5/1/2023 – 5/4/2023SelectUSA Investment Summit 2023
Event 4/19/2023Women in International Trade Roundtable