CLA has the unique combination of sophisticated knowledge and proprietary software to get the most of your IC-DISC commission deduction — and design a strategy that helps to reap the greatest rewards from all international tax incentives.
What’s on your mind?
- Continuing to take advantage of IC-DISC offerings in the post-tax-reform environment
- Finding a provider with IC-DISC-specific software that calculates each export transaction to maximize the benefit
- Balancing overall tax savings with a provider’s fee structure to achieve the greatest IC-DISC value
Create opportunities with CLA
IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) can still be a powerful tax-savings tool for larger exporters — if you work with the right provider. CLA’s international tax professionals have the technical know-how and specialized experience, along with exclusive high-tech software, to make the most of the lucrative IC-DISC export tax strategy. Plus, we coordinate it with other interrelated global tax provisions, such as FDII, to develop a comprehensive plan so you don’t leave any tax savings opportunities on the table.
Our fee structure is not contingency-based, meaning you don’t have to surrender large percentages of the permanent cash benefit right back to us. We ask questions, dig deep, and thoroughly analyze and compute your data to unearth every last potential dollar in savings.
IC-DISC export tax incentive services
- Review export sales and service revenue to identify gross receipts
- Assess expense apportionment to measure export profit
- Evaluate manufacturing activity to meet domestic requirements for exporting property
- Analyze alternative methodologies to compute the commission paid to the IC-DISC to maximize the tax savings and resulting permanent cash benefit
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 10/26/20215 Things to Discuss With Your Tax Advisor Before Year-End
Article 10/26/2021PPP Loan Forgiveness >$250k? Rhode Island Division of Taxation Form Coming
Article 10/19/2021Proposed Bill Would Terminate Employee Retention Credit for Q4 2021
Article 10/15/2021The Future of Life Plan Communities
Media coverage 10/7/2021Operations That Liquidated Livestock Due to Drought May Receive an Extension
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 11/17/2021Financial Health Webinar Series for Individuals
Webinar 11/9/2021Managing Your ARPA Funds
Webinar 11/3/2021Qualified Opportunity Zone Benefits and Investment Alternatives