CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) can help your organization strengthen the benefit offerings you provide employees as well as reduce your regulatory risk.
What's on your mind?
- Rising costs of qualified benefit plans
- Increased regulatory requirements
- Reducing regulatory risk
- Maximizing return on investment
- Maintaining a competitive advantage
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA has been providing employee benefit plan audit, tax compliance and consulting services for more than 60 years. Our professionals can help you understand the complex issues related to tax, accounting, and compliance, as well as help you transform your employee benefits programs into an asset for employees.
Employee benefit plan consulting services
- Affordable Care Act reporting and compliance matters
- Controlled and Affiliated service group analysis and employee benefit plan application
- Employee stock ownership plan feasibility, design, and implementation
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan design and consulting
- Executive or nonqualified deferred compensation plan compliance and application
- Fringe benefit and welfare plan compliance and reporting
- Internal Revenue Service or Department of Labor examinations
- Mergers and acquisition due diligence, 280G analysis and compensatory matters
- Qualified plan reporting or corrective actions
- Regulatory compliance reviews
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 11/15/2023Understanding Your Responsibilities as an ERISA Fiduciary
Article 9/14/2023What you Can Learn from Your EBP’s Financial Statements
Article 1/5/2023Fine Tune Your Employee Benefit Plan
Article 3/24/2022When Do You Need a 401(k) Audit?
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/14/2023PEP Talk: Demystifying PEPs — Roles and Responsibilities Explained
Webinar 11/30/20232023 Year-end Planning for Employee Benefit Plans